How to control the quality control of medical non-woven fabrics? Today, Sanitary Napkin Nonwovens Fabrics Manufacturer will give you a detailed explanation.
1. Medical nonwovens are different from ordinary non-woven fabrics and composite non-woven fabrics.
Ordinary non-woven fabrics do not have antibacterial properties; composite non-woven fabrics have good waterproof effect and poor gas permeability, and are generally used for surgical gowns and surgical sheets; medical non-woven fabrics are spunbond, meltblown, and spunbond (SMS) processes. It is pressed and pressed, has the characteristics of bacteriostatic, hydrophobic, ventilating and no dandruff. It is used for the final packaging of sterilized articles, and it can be used once and without cleaning.
2, the quality standards of medical non-woven fabrics: medical non-woven fabrics used to sterilize the final packaging materials of medical equipment, should meet the requirements of GB/T19633 and YY/T0698.2.
3, non-woven fabric is valid for use: the validity period of medical non-woven fabric itself is generally 2 to 3 years, the product validity period of different manufacturers is slightly different, please refer to the instructions for use. Sterile articles packaged in medical non-woven fabrics should be valid for 180 days and are not affected by sterilization methods.
4. It is advisable to add or subtract 5 grams of non-woven fabric for packaging of sterilized articles at 50g/m2.
5, when the medical non-woven packaging surgical instruments, the closed packaging method should be divided into two layers of non-woven fabrics, and repeated folding can form a long curved path to prevent microorganisms from "easy" into the sterilization package. Can not be packaged in 2 layers of non-woven fabric.
6. After the medical non-woven fabric is sterilized by high temperature, the internal results will change, which will affect the penetration and sterilization performance of the sterilization medium. Therefore, the medical non-woven fabric shall not be repeatedly used for sterilization.
7. Due to the hydrophobic properties of the non-woven fabric, excessive and heavy metal instruments are sterilized by high temperature, and condensed water is formed during the cooling process, which is easy to produce wet packets. Therefore, in the large equipment package, the water absorbing material is padded, the sterilizer load is appropriately reduced, the gap between the sterilization bags is left, the drying time is appropriately extended, and the wet bag is avoided as much as possible.
8. Low-temperature plasma of hydrogen peroxide should be made of non-woven fabric. Medical nonwoven fabric containing plant fiber can not be used, because plant fiber will absorb hydrogen peroxide.
9. Although medical non-woven fabrics are not medical devices, they are related to the quality of medical device sterilization. The quality of medical non-woven fabrics as packaging materials and the packaging methods are essential for ensuring the level of sterility.
10. Refer to the inspection report and product batch test report provided by Adult Incontinence Non Woven Fabrics Factory, and check the physical and chemical properties of medical non-woven fabrics to ensure the quality of the products used.