There are various common properties of PP non-woven fabric：
1. Physical properties: PP Spun Bonded Non Woven Fabrics is a non-toxic, odorless, milky white high crystalline polymer. It is one of the lightest varieties of all plastics. It is particularly stable to water and has a water absorption rate of only 14h in water. It is 0.01%. The molecular weight is between 8 and 150,000, and the formability is good.
2. Mechanical properties: Baby Diaper Nonwovens Fabrics have high crystallinity and regular structure, so they have excellent mechanical properties, and their strength, hardness and elasticity are higher than high density PE (HDPE). The outstanding feature is the flexural fatigue resistance (7×10^7) secondary opening and closing bending without damage marks. The dry friction coefficient is similar to that of nylon, but it is not as good as nylon under oil lubrication.
3. Thermal properties: PP non-woven fabric has good heat resistance, melting point is 164~170 °C, and the product can be sterilized at temperatures above 100 °C. Under the influence of external force, it is not deformed at 150 °C.
4. Chemical stability: PP non-woven fabric has good chemical stability, in addition to being able to be attacked by acid, it is stable to various other chemical reagents.
5. Electrical properties: The high-frequency insulation performance of the non-woven fabric is excellent. Since it hardly absorbs water, the insulation performance is not affected by humidity, has a high dielectric constant, and as the temperature rises,
Can be used to make heated electrical insulation products, high breakdown voltage, suitable for electrical accessories.
6. Weather resistance: Non-woven fabric is very sensitive to ultraviolet light. Adding zinc oxide thiopropionate dilaurin, carbon black-like similar white filler can improve its aging resistance.
We are SSS Non Woven Fabrics Manufacturer, if you want to know more about our non-woven products, please contact us as soon as possible！