As an Adult Diapers Non Wovens Fabrics Manufacturer, our products are made of non-woven fabrics. It is a new generation of environmentally friendly materials. It is moisture-proof, breathable, flexible, light, non-flammable, easy to decompose, non-toxic and non-irritating, and rich in color. , low price, recyclable and so on. The material can be naturally decomposed after being placed outdoors for 90 days. It has a service life of up to 5 years. It is non-toxic, odorless and has no residual substances when burned, so it does not pollute the environment and is recognized as an environmentally friendly product that protects the earth's ecology.
1. Light weight: Polypropylene resin is the main raw material for production. The specific gravity is only 0.9, only three-fifths of cotton, which is fluffy and feels good.
2. Non-toxic, non-irritating: The product is produced in accordance with FDA food-grade raw materials, does not contain other chemical components, has stable performance, is non-toxic, has no odor, and does not irritate the skin.
3. Antibacterial and anti-chemical agents: Polypropylene is a chemically blunt substance, which does not worm, and can isolate the bacteria and insects in the liquid. Antibacterial, alkali corrosion, and finished products do not affect the strength due to erosion.
4. Good physical properties. It is made by directly spinning polypropylene into a mesh, and the strength of the product is better than that of the general staple fiber product, the strength is non-directional, and the longitudinal and transverse strengths are similar.
5. In terms of environmental protection, most of the raw materials we use in Adult Incontinence Non Woven Fabrics are polypropylene, and the raw material of plastic bags is polyethylene. Although the two substances are similar in name, they have a far different chemical structure. The chemical molecular structure of polyethylene has considerable stability and is extremely difficult to degrade. Therefore, it takes 300 years for the plastic bag to be decomposed. The chemical structure of polypropylene is not strong, and the molecular chain can be easily broken, so that it can be effectively degraded. And in the non-toxic form into the next environmental cycle, a non-woven shopping bag can be completely decomposed within 90 days.