The eight advantages of Baby Diaper Nonwovens Fabrics:
1. Light weight: Polypropylene resin is the main raw material for production. The specific gravity is only 0.9, only three-fifths of cotton, which is fluffy and feels good.
2. Soft: Made of fine fiber (2-3D) light-point hot melt bonding. The finished product is moderately soft and comfortable.
3. Water-repellent, breathable: polypropylene chips do not absorb water, water content is zero, the finished product has good water repellency, is made of 100% fiber with porosity, good gas permeability, easy to keep the cloth dry and easy to wash.
4. Non-toxic, non-irritating: The product is produced in accordance with FDA food grade raw materials, does not contain other chemical components, has stable performance, is non-toxic, has no odor, and does not irritate the skin.
5. Antibacterial and anti-chemical agents: Polypropylene is a chemically blunt substance, which is free of insects and can isolate the bacteria and insects in the liquid. Antibacterial, alkali corrosion, and finished products do not affect the strength due to erosion.
6. Antibacterial. The product has water-extracting properties, is not moldy, and can isolate the bacteria and insects in the liquid, and is not mildewed.
7. Good physical properties. It is made by directly spinning polypropylene into a mesh, and the strength of the product is better than that of the general staple fiber product, the strength is non-directional, and the longitudinal and transverse strengths are similar.
8. In terms of environmental protection, most of the raw materials used in the non-woven fabrics are polypropylene, and the raw material of the plastic bags is polyethylene. Although the two substances have similar names, they are quite different in chemical structure. The chemical molecular structure of polyethylene has considerable stability and is extremely difficult to degrade. Therefore, it takes 300 years for the plastic bag to be decomposed. The chemical structure of polypropylene is not strong, and the molecular chain can be easily broken, so that it can be effectively degraded. And in the non-toxic form into the next environmental cycle, a non-woven shopping bag can be completely decomposed within 90 days. Moreover, the non-woven shopping bag can be reused more than 10 times, and the environmental pollution degree after disposal is only 10% of the plastic bag.
We also have a variety of non-woven fabrics such as Sanitary Napkin Nonwovens Fabrics, Agricultural Non woven Fabrics, etc. If you want to know about non-woven fabrics, you can contact us.